Problem using libraries
Mikael De Bie
mikael.debie@student.uclouvain.be
Mon Mar 12 11:53:00 GMT 2007
Hi everybody,
I'm trying to create a UNO component for openoffice. In this component,
I would use gecode libraries. But I get an error hwen I compile the
whole component whith this class.
Here's the errors I get :
1.
----
If I'm using the -c option, the linking is not done and the component
library loading failes :
Warning :
g++: -lgecodeint: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -lgecodeset: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -lgecodeminimodel: linker input file unused because linking not
done
g++: -lgecodekernel: linker input file unused because linking not done
g++: -lgecodesearch: linker input file unused because linking not done
Erreur :
error (CannotRegisterImplementationException): loading component library
failed: scsolver.uno.so
2.
----
If I don't use the -c option, here's the error I get :
/usr/lib/gcc/i486-linux-gnu/4.1.2/../../../../lib/crt1.o: In function
`_start':
(.text+0x18): undefined reference to `main'
But I don't have any main function, since it's a uno component for
openoffice
This is the part of the Makefile to compile the class gecode.cxx :
gecode.o : $(HEADER) $(NUMDIR)/gecode.cxx
/usr/bin/g++ `pkg-config --libs --cflags gecode gecode-minimodel
gecode-search` -DDEBUG -Os -mtune=pentium4 -I../../../source/inc -I.
-DUNX -DGCC -DLINUX -DCPPU_ENV=gcc3 -DHAVE_GCC_VISIBILITY_FEATURE
-DENABLE_SCSOLVER_UNO_ALGORITHM \
-o gecode.o -fPIC -fno-rtti -fno-common -export-dynamic
-fvisibility=hidden -c ../../../source/numeric/gecode.cxx
Have anyone any idea to help me ?
Thanks in advance !
Mikael De Bie
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list