Missing file in GCC build

Noorez Kassam noorez.mailist.gcc@gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 03:53:00 GMT 2007

I am attempting to build the gcc system however, i received the
following error on the 'make' stage of the build. Here is a snippet
from the build progress..

/bin/sh: cannot open kinds.h: No such file
make[2]: *** [kinds.inc] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/home/noorez/Desktop/objdir/i686-pc-linux-gnu/libgfortran'
make[1]: *** [all-target-libgfortran] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/noorez/Desktop/objdir'
make: *** [all] Error 2

I have all the perquisites for building gcc listed on the gcc site:
http://gcc.gnu.org/install/prerequisites.html
and I am quite sure that I unpacked all files that were necessary for
the build. Is there anything that I missed?