sun-sparc-solaris9 fixinclude probs.

Hugh Sasse hgs@dmu.ac.uk
Thu Jan 4 18:32:00 GMT 2007


On Thu, 4 Jan 2007, Hugh Sasse wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Jan 2007, Ian Lance Taylor wrote:
> 
> > Hugh Sasse <hgs@dmu.ac.uk> writes:
> > 
> > > 1 Fixincludes fails, and I can't see why this is.  Most of my gnu tools
> > >   are up to date.
> > 
> > Tell us how it fails.
> 
> I've posted the links to the output of the build process, and the output
> of config.log, I can't see why it is failing or the nature of the failure,
> all I can see is the final message about ia64:
> Fixed:  unistd.h
> Fixed:  wchar.h
> Fixed:  widec.h
> Newly fixed header:  ia64/sys/getppdp.h
> 
> There were fixinclude test FAILURES
> gmake[2]: *** [check] Error 1
> 
> See http://www.eng.cse.dmu.ac.uk/~hgs/gcc-4.1.1-build-brains

It seems that Autogen complained about my shell being tcsh.
Well, I was running this from a /bin/ksh script.  I have now
explicity:

SHELL=${CONFIG_SHELL}
export SHELL

to get around this. Hopefully this run will be an improvement.
I'll let you know if this works.

I'd like to update Autogen, but that depends on Guile, and Guile
depends on GMP....  "So it was on the Monday morning that the Gas
Man came to call."

        Hugh



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list