please help solve this code!!!!

David Sveningsson david.sveningsson@telia.com
Thu Sep 14 23:01:00 GMT 2006

ROT13

"This indeed is an intelligent group.  My last postscript was deciphered
by countless of you, and in as few as 20 minutes from my 11 pm email
(and yes, I paid the fifty bucks!).  Clearly I need to step up the
difficulty - what follows will pose more of a challenge. "

*//David Sveningsson [eXt]*
Freelance Coder | Game Developer Student
[ http://sidvind.com ]  [ http://nitroxy.com ]