wrong insn sequence generation for condition verification

Ian Lance Taylor ian@airs.com
Tue Oct 18 19:09:00 GMT 2005

Sriharsha <sriharsha.v@redpinesignals.com> writes:

> Now, where do I change this? My .md file has entries corresponding to
> these comparisions. Is it enough if I change them here? or should I be
> changing somewhere else also?

It's very hard to give advice for an uncontributed port.  You have to
look at the entries in the .md file and see if they are correct.  If
they are wrong, then fix them.  If they are correct, then probably
something in the CPU.c file is generating the wrong output for some
reason, perhaps whatever code generates a conditional branch.

Ian