[gnu.org #231675] Help with compiling using GCJ

Tony Wieczorek via RT info@fsf.org
Mon Apr 11 17:05:00 GMT 2005

I am sorry, but since this is only a general contact address, I'm afraid
I cannot properly answer technical questions such as yours.  The best I
can do is refer you to our on-line manuals (http://www.gnu.org/manual/)

I am sorry that I couldn't be of more help

--
Tony Wieczorek
Program Assistant

Free Software Foundation