[gnu.org #214060] Compiling Problems.

John Sullivan via RT info@fsf.org
Wed Nov 17 22:11:00 GMT 2004

> To whom it may concern, We would like to receive a solution for an
> error during a compilation. Following are informations we received
> on the screen:

I'm sorry, but as this is only a general contact address, I cannot
properly answer technical questions such as yours.  The best I can do is
refer you to the GCC Manual (http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/) and Frequently
Asked Questions (http://gcc.gnu.org/faq.html).  If neither of those provide
an answer to your question, please contact the GCC users' help list; you
can learn more about it at <http://gcc.gnu.org/lists.html>.

I am sorry that I couldn't be of more help.

--

Sincerely,

John Sullivan
Program Administrator

Free Software Foundation	Phone: (617)542-5942 x23
59 Temple Place, Suite 330	Fax:   (617)542-2652
Boston, MA 02111-1307 USA	Email: info@fsf.org
http://member.fsf.org