In function `MAIN__' : undefined reference to

zhu wang zhuw@mail.smu.edu
Thu Sep 4 22:22:00 GMT 2003


Thanks. Got it.

Zhu Wang

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 16:48, Toon Moene wrote:
> zhu wang wrote:
> 
> > On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 15:23, Toon Moene wrote:
> 
> >>There are some routines (with names UNEQ, DFAULT, OPTIF, CSPEC) that are 
> >>not included in UNEQM.FOR, but used by it.  Try to locate the source for 
> >>them and compile it in combination wiht UNEQM.FOR.
> 
> > This is my first time to compile Fortran code. I got your point but still
> > no clue how to do it. I can locate them but what should I do? Maybe
> > somebody can take a look at those files. I know this maybe too much. 
> 
> Ah, OK.
> 
> Put all the source code of the "missing" routines (one after the other) 
> in a file called A.FOR.
> 
> Then issue the command:
> 
> g77 -o uneqm UNEQM.FOR A.FOR
> 
> That should do it ...
-- 
zhu wang <zhuw@mail.smu.edu>



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list