In function `MAIN__' : undefined reference to

Toon Moene toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl
Thu Sep 4 21:49:00 GMT 2003


zhu wang wrote:

> On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 15:23, Toon Moene wrote:

>>There are some routines (with names UNEQ, DFAULT, OPTIF, CSPEC) that are 
>>not included in UNEQM.FOR, but used by it.  Try to locate the source for 
>>them and compile it in combination wiht UNEQM.FOR.

> This is my first time to compile Fortran code. I got your point but still
> no clue how to do it. I can locate them but what should I do? Maybe
> somebody can take a look at those files. I know this maybe too much. 

Ah, OK.

Put all the source code of the "missing" routines (one after the other) 
in a file called A.FOR.

Then issue the command:

g77 -o uneqm UNEQM.FOR A.FOR

That should do it ...

-- 
Toon Moene - mailto:toon@moene.indiv.nluug.nl - phoneto: +31 346 214290
Saturnushof 14, 3738 XG  Maartensdijk, The Netherlands
Maintainer, GNU Fortran 77: http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/g77_news.html
GNU Fortran 95: http://gcc-g95.sourceforge.net/ (under construction)



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list