Stl and g++ 2.91.66

Matias Woloski woloski@sion.com
Mon Sep 29 14:17:00 GMT 2003

I need to use the STL on my project. I've written everything under
redhat 8 and g++ 3.1.x. Now I want to compile it under redhat 6.2 with
g++
2.91.66. Note: I need to compile it under that version because it's
something I have to deliver for a school project and they test it with
that
version.

I get lot of errors regards the STL.
For example, it cannot find the vector::at method which it seems to not
be
there and I don't want to change my 10,000 lines of source code because
of
that.

So, I need to deliver this project with a makefile so others could
compile
it and run it, but I want make sure they will use a good stl lib. Could
include the redhat 8 stl lib or STLPort and create the binary with one
of
those libs instead the one coming in /usr/include/... ?

this is pretty urgent...
thanks,
Matias