The first compile

Tom Kazakoff tomkaz@cruzio.com
Fri Sep 19 15:04:00 GMT 2003

I am new to GNU, and am a bit rusty on setting up Makefiles.

I downloaded the GNU/68K coldifre C/C++ compiler Toolkit from Ashware's web
site.

I installed this package on a NT machine, and would like to run code on NT
for now,
but the goal is to run on a Mororola MPC566. Can I do this ?

Is there an example of a Makefile that will work in this situation ? I have
found
many makefile examples, but none that are simple (to start) and that are
tailored
for the first compile.

Also, what OS did I download with this package ? I will be receiving a
development
board soon, and want to be able to get going.

Thanks,
Tom Kazakoff
MA Engineering
831-338-6752