link problems in GCC 3.3
Miguel Bernal
mateloko@yahoo.com.mx
Tue Jul 22 23:49:00 GMT 2003
Thanks
I recompiled the sorces and the programs run.
Thanks a lot :)
--- Mihnea Balta <dark_lkml@mymail.ro> escribió:
> The C++ name mangling has changed between versions 2.x and 3.x, so you won't
> be able to link code compiled with gcc 2.x with code compiled with gcc 3.x,
> no matter what. If you're not using third-party libraries, simply recompile
> your whole code. If you're using third-party libraries, either recompile them
>
> with gcc 3.3 (which might break older software that depends on them), or
> upgrade to slackware 9, which is based on gcc 3.2, and uses compatible
> libraries.
>
> On Tuesday 22 July 2003 02:14, Miguel Bernal wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > I upgrade my GCC from 2.95 to 3.3, I actually use Slackware 8.1,
> > when i had GCC 2.95 I compiled some programs that I made was ok,
> > now i have GCC 3.3 and when I try to compile these programs apears an
> > error.
> >
> > almost all lines of the erorr said thath the function X in reference with Y
> > is undefined.
> >
> > what's wrong with it?
> > what can i do?
> >
> > Thank you
_________________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
La mejor conexión a internet y 25MB extra a tu correo por $100 al mes. http://net.yahoo.com.mx
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list