Cross GCC for mips64-linux
Jan-Hendrik Palic
jan.palic@linux-debian.de
Sat Jan 4 16:49:00 GMT 2003
Hi .. happy new year ..
I am trying to build cross-gcc for mips64-linux on my IBook ...
Binutils builds fine, but with the gcc-3.2.1 release from cvs, I got:
/mnt/develop/toolchain/compiled/gcc/gcc/xgcc
-B/mnt/develop/toolchain/compiled/gcc/gcc/
-B/mnt/develop/toolchain/build//mips64-linux/bin/
-B/mnt/develop/toolchain/build//mips64-linux/lib/ -isystem
/mnt/develop/toolchain/build//mips64-linux/include -O2 -DIN_GCC
-DCROSS_COMPILE -W -Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes
-Wmissing-prototypes -isystem ./include -fPIC -g -DHAVE_GTHR_DEFAULT
-DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -Dinhibit_libc -I. -I.
-I/mnt/develop/toolchain/gcc/gcc/gcc
-I/mnt/develop/toolchain/gcc/gcc/gcc/.
-I/mnt/develop/toolchain/gcc/gcc/gcc/config
-I/mnt/develop/toolchain/gcc/gcc/gcc/../include -fexceptions -c
/mnt/develop/toolchain/gcc/gcc/gcc/unwind-dw2.c -o libgcc/./unwind-dw2.o
In file included from
/mnt/develop/toolchain/gcc/gcc/gcc/unwind-dw2.c:26:
/mnt/develop/toolchain/gcc/gcc/gcc/unwind-pe.h: In function
`size_of_encoded_value':
/mnt/develop/toolchain/gcc/gcc/gcc/unwind-pe.h:76: warning: implicit
declaration of function `abort'
In file included from gthr-default.h:1,
from /mnt/develop/toolchain/gcc/gcc/gcc/gthr.h:98,
from
/mnt/develop/toolchain/gcc/gcc/gcc/unwind-dw2.c:28:
/mnt/develop/toolchain/gcc/gcc/gcc/gthr-posix.h:37:21: pthread.h: No
such file or directory
In file included from gthr-default.h:1,
from /mnt/develop/toolchain/gcc/gcc/gcc/gthr.h:98,
from
/mnt/develop/toolchain/gcc/gcc/gcc/unwind-dw2.c:28:
/mnt/develop/toolchain/gcc/gcc/gcc/gthr-posix.h: At top level:
/mnt/develop/toolchain/gcc/gcc/gcc/gthr-posix.h:39: parse error before
"__gthread_key_t"
[snip]
make[2]: *** [libgcc/./unwind-dw2.o] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/mnt/develop/toolchain/compiled/gcc/gcc'
make[1]: *** [libgcc.a] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory `/mnt/develop/toolchain/compiled/gcc/gcc'
make: *** [all-gcc] Error 2
I configured gcc with:
16:52 $/mnt/develop/toolchain/gcc/gcc/configure --host=powerpc-linux-gnu
--target=mips64-linux --prefix=/mnt/develop/toolchain/build/
--with-local-prefix=/mnt/develop/toolchain/build/ --enable-long-long
--enable-checking --enable-languages=all --enable-64-bit-bfd
Any hint or helps? Thnx
Jan
PS: I attached the buildlog ....
--
.''`. Jan-Hendrik Palic |
: :' : ** Debian GNU/ Linux ** | ** OpenOffice.org ** ,.. ,..
`. `' http://www.debian.org | http://www.openoffice.org ,: ..` `
`- jan.palic@linux-debian.de | ' ` `
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: log.log.bz2
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 31088 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/attachments/20030104/a0ce8822/attachment.obj>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 232 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <https://gcc.gnu.org/pipermail/gcc-help/attachments/20030104/a0ce8822/attachment.sig>
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list