Memory monitoring

Chris Croswhite csc@cadence.com
Wed Dec 10 17:53:00 GMT 2003

Have your tried "electric fence"?
http://perens.com/FreeSoftware/

-----Original Message-----
From:	Klein, Bernhard [mailto:Bernhard.Klein@logicacmg.com]
Sent:	Wed 10-Dec-03 09:42
To:	'gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org'
Subject:	Memory monitoring
Hi all,

I need to do a memory-monitoring inside my developed binary, because I have
an memory leak inside it and I can't localize it. So my idea is, a
monitoring over a couple of days/weeks. I can't use any third-party tools to
do this, because the binary works in an production environment.

How can I do this on an easy way? (is any Sourcecode available ?)

I need this under Solaris 9 and under SuSE Linux (maybe there is no
difference between both plattforms). I'm using gcc 3.3.2

Bernd Klein
LogicaCMG
Financial Services, GB 21
Flughafenallee 3