Memory monitoring
Chris Croswhite
csc@cadence.com
Wed Dec 10 17:53:00 GMT 2003
Have your tried "electric fence"?
http://perens.com/FreeSoftware/
-----Original Message-----
From: Klein, Bernhard [mailto:Bernhard.Klein@logicacmg.com]
Sent: Wed 10-Dec-03 09:42
To: 'gcc-help@gcc.gnu.org'
Cc:
Subject: Memory monitoring
Hi all,
I need to do a memory-monitoring inside my developed binary, because I have
an memory leak inside it and I can't localize it. So my idea is, a
monitoring over a couple of days/weeks. I can't use any third-party tools to
do this, because the binary works in an production environment.
How can I do this on an easy way? (is any Sourcecode available ?)
I need this under Solaris 9 and under SuSE Linux (maybe there is no
difference between both plattforms). I'm using gcc 3.3.2
Bernd Klein
----------------------------------------------------------
LogicaCMG
Financial Services, GB 21
Flughafenallee 3
28199 Bremen
Phone : +49 421 30 96-121
Fax : +49 421 30 96-118
Email : bernhard.klein@logicacmg.com
----------------------------------------------------------
This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only. It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege. It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party. If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender. Thank you.
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list