Memory monitoring

Klein, Bernhard Bernhard.Klein@logicacmg.com
Wed Dec 10 17:43:00 GMT 2003

Hi all,

I need to do a memory-monitoring inside my developed binary, because I have
an memory leak inside it and I can't localize it. So my idea is, a
monitoring over a couple of days/weeks. I can't use any third-party tools to
do this, because the binary works in an production environment.

How can I do this on an easy way? (is any Sourcecode available ?)

I need this under Solaris 9 and under SuSE Linux (maybe there is no
difference between both plattforms). I'm using gcc 3.3.2

Bernd Klein
LogicaCMG
Financial Services, GB 21
Flughafenallee 3