bootstrapping Ada: how to get shared libgnat?

Florian Weimer fw@deneb.enyo.de
Sun Oct 6 09:04:00 GMT 2002

S11001001 <rushing@sigecom.net> writes:

> After a couple of make bootstraps, built against act-europe's
> binaries, I have successfully bootstrap a working Ada
> toolchain. However, I have one more bit of trouble: How do I build
> *only* shared libraries, or at least make them the default?

I'm not sure if shared libraries are supported at all at the moment.
If I were you, I wouldn't use them because things are still in a flux
(at least behind some doors, inaccessible to the general public).