GCC 2.95.3 Segfault SCO OpenServer 5.0.4 (with latest patches) - More info
Shawn Starr
shawn.starr@datawire.net
Thu May 23 09:02:00 GMT 2002
./xgcc -B/usr/i386-pc-sco3.2v5.0.4/bin/ -B./
-I/usr/i386-pc-sco3.2v5.0.4/include -O2 -DIN_GCC -O2 -g -O2
-I./include -g1 -DIN_LIBGCC2 -D__GCC_FLOAT_NOT_NEEDED -g -O2 -I.
-I../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc -I../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/config
-I../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/../include \
-c -fexceptions ../../gcc-2.95.3/gcc/cp/exception.cc
xgcc: Internal compiler error: program as got fatal signal 11
make[5]: *** [exception.o] Error 1
^ fault above.
Shawn.
On Thu, 2002-05-23 at 11:03, Shawn Starr wrote:
> When I compile gcc 2.95.3 using SCO's /usr/ccs/bin/cc compiler to
> bootstrap gcc. It coredumps.
>
> I use the following to configure gcc 2.95.3:
>
> ../gcc-2.95.3/configure --prefix=/usr
> --with-gxx-include-dir=/usr/include/g++ --enable-threads
> --enable-languages=c,c++
>
> xgcc segfaults at exception.c when building g++/libstdc++-v2 2.10.0
>
> I'm not using binutils to build gcc since we don't use binutils on
> native UNIXes (Solaris/SCO).
>
> Anyone have a solution?
>
> --
> Shawn Starr
> Developer Support Engineer
> Datawire Communication Networks Inc.
> 10 Carlson Court, Suite 300
> Toronto, ON, M9W 6L2
> T: 416-213-2001 ext 179 F: 416-213-2008
>
>
--
Shawn Starr
Developer Support Engineer
Datawire Communication Networks Inc.
10 Carlson Court, Suite 300
Toronto, ON, M9W 6L2
T: 416-213-2001 ext 179 F: 416-213-2008
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list