embedding gcc?

Gokhan Kisacikoglu kisa@centropolisfx.com
Mon Dec 9 18:13:00 GMT 2002

> So I'm still wondering about the possibility of somehow including the
> necessary parts of GCC within my application? How difficult would it
> be? Does anyone know of a previous project or application that has GCC
> embedded? It's got to be possible, right?

GCC seems to be actually too big for your scripting system needs to be
distributed easily.

In fact make sure to read the license agreement, you might not be able
to do this legally, I mean sell the freely distributed software with
your software bundle as if you did something new. I believe GCC has to
be distributed in its own package, NOT in such bits and pieces for
profiteering...

Regards,
Gokhan