make bootstrap

kabir.patel@uk.andersen.com kabir.patel@uk.andersen.com
Thu Nov 22 08:18:00 GMT 2001

When I try running the 'make bootstrap' command after having tun my configure
script
I get the following error message:

"make: *** No rule to make target `bootstrap'.  Stop."

Could somebody tell me what the problem is?

Thanks
Kabir

Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message.  If you
the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this message to anyone.
In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by
reply email. Please advise immediately if you or your employer does not consent
to Internet email for messages of this kind.  Opinions, conclusions and other
information in this message that do not relate to the official business of my
firm shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it.