Questions about fortran-related gcc upgrade

Marc Levrier ml@ghilde.com
Mon Nov 5 21:46:00 GMT 2001

Hello,
(Your GCC web page is really good and efficient, BTW)
I'm reading (and experiencing) that gcc/fortran does not
support STRUCTURE, RECORD and MAP statements. Do you plan
to handle these in a near future ? In case not, what would
you advise ? I need to know because I am porting a cutomer's
app which makes a significant use of each of these statements.
Thanks in advance.
MARC LEVRIER                                                    GHILDE
Directeur Technique                      195 Avenue du Général Leclerc
Technical Manager                              78220 Viroflay - France
mailto:ml@ghilde.com                      Phone : +33 (0)1 30 83 27 40
www.ghilde.com                            Fax   : +33 (0)1 30 83 27 49