.alloca Error whileConfiguring GCC on AIX
Narasiman Balasubramanian
gccbala@yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 22:42:00 GMT 2001
Hi All,
I configured the gcc 2.95.1 on AIX 4.3 machine
with the command
./configure --prefix=/gcc (I have write
permission to dir /gcc ).
Then I am running
make bootstrap
it is giving the following error
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .alloca
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .__divdi3
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .__udivdi3
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .__moddi3
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .__umoddi3
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .__ashldi3
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .__ashrdi3
ld: 0711-317 ERROR: Undefined symbol: .__lshrdi3
ld: 0711-345 Use the -bloadmap or -bnoquiet option to
obtain more information.
make: 1254-004 The error code from the last command is
8.
Stop.
make: 1254-004 The error code from the last command is
2.
Stop.
make: 1254-004 The error code from the last command is
2.
Stop.
tell me what may the problem.
Thanks in advance,
Bala.
__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get personalized email addresses from Yahoo! Mail - only $35
a year! http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list