newbie question

Puneet Singhal puneet@opussoft.com
Wed Jan 10 23:32:00 GMT 2001


try using getch instead of getche
use the foll command for compiling
  cc  [ flag ... ] file ... -lcurses [ library ... ]

and in the code incl the foll
#include <curses.h>

int getch(void);

:) -----Original Message-----
:) From: gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org [ mailto:gcc-help-owner@gcc.gnu.org]On
:) Behalf Of Craig Cowen
:) Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2001 12:59 PM
:) To: help-gcc@gnu.org
:) Subject: newbie question
:) 
:) 
:) I am going over a beginners book on ANSI C and it references a header
:) file conio.h and a function getche().
:) The function is suppose to get one character and force a return.
:) How can I use this with gcc or how can I get the same functionality.
:) 
:) uname -a
:) FreeBSD athlon 4.1.1-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.1.1-RELEASE #14: Fri Nov 24
:) 19:36:27 GMT
:) 
:) cc -v
:) sing builtin specs.
:) gcc version 2.95.2 19991024 (release)
:) 
:) Thanks
:) 




More information about the Gcc-help mailing list