Doc on error messages

Thomas Garsiot garsiot@st2e.com
Mon Feb 26 03:18:00 GMT 2001

Hi there,

I'm sure I'm not the first on to ask this question, but I haven't been
able to find an answer on the web, in the archives of this list or in
news groups ...

Is there any exhaustive (or at least important) documentation on GCC's
error messages ?

I found some pages on frequent error messages, but there are often only
the 5 most frequent error messages and of course ... mine is not among
them :-)
I have a "dereferencing pointer to incomplete type" error, and I have no
idea of what an incomplete type is.

Thanks in advance for directing me to a good page on error messages.

Cheers,

    Thomas