Doc on error messages

Soubhik Bhattacharya soubhik@cse.iitk.ac.in
Mon Feb 26 03:51:00 GMT 2001

r u using a multi-dimensional array?

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Thomas Garsiot wrote:

:Hi there,
:
:I'm sure I'm not the first on to ask this question, but I haven't been
:able to find an answer on the web, in the archives of this list or in
:news groups ...
:
:Is there any exhaustive (or at least important) documentation on GCC's
:error messages ?
:
:I found some pages on frequent error messages, but there are often only
:the 5 most frequent error messages and of course ... mine is not among
:them :-)
:I have a "dereferencing pointer to incomplete type" error, and I have no
:idea of what an incomplete type is.
:
:Thanks in advance for directing me to a good page on error messages.
:
:Cheers,
:
:    Thomas