line size on C sources files

BIONDI Philippe Philippe.BIONDI@enst-bretagne.fr
Tue Mar 28 05:36:00 GMT 2000

On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, Stephen Frost wrote:

> 	Hrm, sounds like 'esqlc' is badly coded, yes, but I would question if
> you actually *need* to have a 255+ line. :)

What about me wanting to expand macros before using esqlc (to use some
macros in EXEC SQL sections) ? I don't control the size of my
auto-generated C-SQL code. The question is : is this C-SQL code valid ?
You and I think it is. The answer of the support is "put backslashes".

(Well I must also say about the support that I spend 3 hours to explain
them the two first lines of my mail. But that is another story ! :))

--
Philippe Biondi
Systems administrator