line size on C sources files
BIONDI Philippe
Philippe.BIONDI@enst-bretagne.fr
Tue Mar 28 05:36:00 GMT 2000
On Tue, 28 Mar 2000, Stephen Frost wrote:
> Hrm, sounds like 'esqlc' is badly coded, yes, but I would question if
> you actually *need* to have a 255+ line. :)
>
What about me wanting to expand macros before using esqlc (to use some
macros in EXEC SQL sections) ? I don't control the size of my
auto-generated C-SQL code. The question is : is this C-SQL code valid ?
You and I think it is. The answer of the support is "put backslashes".
(Well I must also say about the support that I spend 3 hours to explain
them the two first lines of my mail. But that is another story ! :))
--
Philippe Biondi
Systems administrator
Webmotion Inc.
http://www.webmotion.com
mailto:philippe.biondi@webmotion.com
Fax. (613) 260-9545
More information about the Gcc-help
mailing list