cross (m68k) compiler troubles

Jeff Singer jdsinger@plex-inc.com
Thu Jan 6 13:06:00 GMT 2000

I'm trying to use the one-tree-1.6.sh and build-cross.sh scripts, but am
getting a lot of "file not found" errors.  I must not have my directories
structured correctly, and am wondering if anyone else could tell me the
appropriate structure of the directories involved as well as the proper
location of the files and scripts.

Jeff Singer