cross (m68k) compiler troubles

Frank Meurer frank@mats.gmd.STOP-UCE.de
Wed Jan 5 12:42:00 GMT 2000

On Tue, 4 Jan 2000, Vaprel wrote:

> I've just read your msg. and I'd be interested
> in your mini-mini-HOWTO about to build a m68k cross-gcc. Would you
> care to send me this doc. I'm designing a prototype with a M68332 and
> I would like to learn someting about to build a cross-gcc.

er... I put it online. Please look at

    http://haegar.nt-fs.fh-koeln.de:8080/m68k/

It's just written quick-n-dirty.
If anyone detects some "bugs" in it please mail me.

Frank

Sending unsolicited commercial email to this address may be a violation
of the Washington State Consumer Protection Act, chapter 19.86 RCW.
Das Verschicken unverlangter kommerzieller email an diese Adresse ist
verboten (LG Traunstein, 2 HK O 3755/97 vom 14.10.1997, CR 1998, 171f).