How can't I find the crt0.o?

Marcio de Oliveira Buss ra990898@ic.unicamp.br
Mon Aug 21 06:21:00 GMT 2000


On Sun, 20 Aug 2000, Marcio de Oliveira Buss wrote:
> 
> 
> 	I have built the gcc Linux -> MIPS cross and after I
>  build the entire system, I have received this message:
> 
> [mbuss@moderno]:~/Benchmarks/LSC$ mips-elf-gcc -b mips-elf -mcpu=r3000 -o
> test1 test1.c
> 
> / home/mbuss/Compilers/GCC/gcc-mips/usr/
> local/lib/gcc-lib/mips-elf/2.96/../../../../mips-elf/bin/ld:
> cannot open crt0.o: No such file or directory
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> 
> 
> 	Really, that file is not there as well as in anyplace under
>  the ../usr/local directory.
> 	Could you tell me what I was doing wrong?
> 
> 	Thanks.
> 
> 	Marcio.
> 
> 
> 	PS.: I have made this:
> 
> 	first: download the files from gcc cvs
> 	second: download the files from src cvs
> 	third: copy the bfd, binutils, gas, gprof, include, intl,
>  ld, opcodes, newlib directories from ../src into ../gcc
> 	fourth: ./configure --target=mips-elf
>                --prefix=/home/mbuss/Compilers/GCC/gcc-mips/usr/local
>                --with-gnu-as
>                --with-gnu-ld 
>                --with-newlib
>                --with-headers= /home/mbuss/Compilers/GCC/sources/
>                               Gnu/gcc/newlib/libc/include
> 
> 	       make all LANGUAGES="c c++"
> 	       make install LANGUAGES="c c++"
> 


	Ok, It is solved  :)
	It was missing a copy of the directory libgloss.

	Marcio.



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list