away from my mail

Bernhard Kaindl bk@suse.de
Sun Aug 20 16:01:00 GMT 2000


I will be on vacation until August 28th, and
will not be reading my mail meanwhile.

Your mail concerning "ezmlm warning" has been received
and will be read when I'm back.

You may reach me at bernhard.kaindl@web.de, but I can't promise
to read this mail very regulary.

<huge chunk of redirections>

For Networking, Internet, Modem, ISDN, ADSL, T-DSL, PPPoE or PPTP
Questions send mail to Bernhard Hoelcker <hoelcker@suse.de> or
Arvin Schnell <arvin@suse.de>

For Questions surrounding Sound and ALSA send mail to
Takashi Iwai <tiwai@suse.de>

For Questions about Linux on Alpha, send mail to suse-axp@suse.com
For Questions about Linux on S/390, send mail to s390@suse.de

For support Questions, send Mail to support@suse.de
For feedback, send Mail to feedback@suse.de
General Questions go to suse@suse.de

</huge chunk of redirections>

best regards,

  Bernd Kaindl



More information about the Gcc-help mailing list