No gperf

May Adrian Adrian.May@erlf.siemens.de
Fri Dec 10 05:44:00 GMT 1999


I think this says it all:

Bootstrapping the compiler
make CC="gcc" libdir=~/gcc-2.95.2/bin_sun/lib LANGUAGES="c"
gcc  -DIN_GCC -DHAIFA -DSVR4  -g   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I./config
-I./../include \
 
-DGCC_INCLUDE_DIR=\"~/gcc-2.95.2/bin_sun/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.6/2.
95.2/include\" \
 
-DGPLUSPLUS_INCLUDE_DIR=\"~/gcc-2.95.2/bin_sun/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris
2.6/2.95.2/../../../..`echo ~/gcc-2.95.2/bin_sun | sed -e
's|^~/gcc-2.95.2/bin_sun||' -e 's|/[^/]*|/..|g'`/include/g++-3\" \
  -DLOCAL_INCLUDE_DIR=\"/usr/local/include\" \
 
-DCROSS_INCLUDE_DIR=\"~/gcc-2.95.2/bin_sun/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.6/
2.95.2/../../../../sparc-sun-solaris2.6/sys-include\" \
 
-DTOOL_INCLUDE_DIR=\"~/gcc-2.95.2/bin_sun/lib/gcc-lib/sparc-sun-solaris2.6/2
.95.2/../../../../sparc-sun-solaris2.6/include\" \
  -c `echo ./cccp.c | sed 's,^\./,,'`
gcc  -DIN_GCC -DHAIFA -DSVR4  -g   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I./config
-I./../include \
  -DLOCALEDIR=\"~/gcc-2.95.2/bin_sun/share/locale\" \
  -c `echo ./intl.c | sed 's,^\./,,'`
gcc  -DIN_GCC -DHAIFA -DSVR4  -g   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H    -I. -I. -I./config
-I./../include \
-DPREFIX=\"~/gcc-2.95.2/bin_sun\" \
  -c `echo ./prefix.c | sed 's,^\./,,'`
gcc  -DIN_GCC -DHAIFA -DSVR4  -g   -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -o cccp cccp.o cexp.o
intl.o prefix.o version.o  mbchar.o obstack.o alloca.o
../libiberty/libiberty.a
rm -f cpp
ln cccp cpp
gperf -L C -F ', 0, 0' -p -j1 -i 1 -g -o -t -G -N is_reserved_word \
   -k1,3,$ ./c-parse.gperf >tmp-gperf.h
sh: gperf: not found
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `c-gperf.h'
Current working directory /net/r493/export/home2/ef3maa00/gcc-2.95.2/src/gcc
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `bootstrap-lean'
Current working directory /net/r493/export/home2/ef3maa00/gcc-2.95.2/src/gcc
*** Error code 1

Im trying to make a native compiler on solaris.  I actually want a cross
compiler for ARM, but I thought that making the native one would help with
exactly the same problem when I try to make the cross compiler, but it just
brought the same error.

Any ideas would be very much appreciated, and rewarded with a question about
what happens three lines later :-}.

Adrian.


More information about the Gcc-help mailing list