[Bug testsuite/35647] FAIL: gcc.dg/cpp/cmdlne-d(I|M)-M.c scan-file (^|\\n)cmdlne-d(I|M)-M[^\\n]*:[^\\n]*cmdlne-d(I|M)-M.c
hubicka at ucw dot cz
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Thu Mar 20 10:33:00 GMT 2008
------- Comment #2 from hubicka at ucw dot cz 2008-03-20 10:32 -------
Subject: Re: FAIL: gcc.dg/cpp/cmdlne-d(I|M)-M.c scan-file
(^|\\n)cmdlne-d(I|M)-M[^\\n]*:[^\\n]*cmdlne-d(I|M)-M.c
> It fails everywhere, due to commit 133342. Author is informed and CC:ed.
Sorry for all the breakage.
There used to be xfail, but since I've removed at least one bug in
implementation (-dM was interpretted as both GCC debugging option and
preprocesor directive), I've removed the xfail assuming that the problem
is fixed. It seems to pass for me:
Executing on host: /root/trunk-an/build/gcc/xgcc
-B/root/trunk-an/build/gcc/
/root/trunk-an/gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/cpp/cmdlne-dI-M.c -dI -M
-fno-show-column -E -o cmdlne-dI-M.i (timeout = 300)
PASS: gcc.dg/cpp/cmdlne-dI-M.c (test for excess errors)
PASS: gcc.dg/cpp/cmdlne-dI-M.c scan-file-not (^|\\n)#define foo
bar($|\\n)
PASS: gcc.dg/cpp/cmdlne-dI-M.c scan-file-not variable
PASS: gcc.dg/cpp/cmdlne-dI-M.c scan-file
(^|\\n)cmdlne-dI-M.*:[^\\n]*cmdlne-dI-M.c
Executing on host: /root/trunk-an/build/gcc/xgcc
-B/root/trunk-an/build/gcc/
/root/trunk-an/gcc/testsuite/gcc.dg/cpp/cmdlne-dM-M.c -dM -M
-fno-show-column -E -o cmdlne-dM-M.i (timeout = 300)
PASS: gcc.dg/cpp/cmdlne-dM-M.c (test for excess errors)
PASS: gcc.dg/cpp/cmdlne-dM-M.c scan-file (^|\\n)#define foo bar($|\\n)
PASS: gcc.dg/cpp/cmdlne-dM-M.c scan-file-not variable
PASS: gcc.dg/cpp/cmdlne-dM-M.c scan-file
(^|\\n)cmdlne-dM-M[^\\n]*:[^\\n]*cmdlne-dM-M.c
Executing
I didn't check, perhaps it was xpassing for me previously too, but why
the testcase works for me and fails everywhere else?
Reverting the xfail removal is probably proper fix here.
Honza
--
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=35647
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list