[Bug bootstrap/33318] New: fortran/expr.c:305: internal compiler error: internal consistency failure
danglin at gcc dot gnu dot org
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Sep 5 21:16:00 GMT 2007
/test/gnu/gcc/objdir/./prev-gcc/xgcc -B/test/gnu/gcc/objdir/./prev-gcc/
-B/opt/g
nu64/gcc/gcc-4.3.0/hppa64-hp-hpux11.11/bin/ -c -g -O2 -DIN_GCC -W -Wall
-Wwr
ite-strings -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wold-style-definition
-Wmi
ssing-format-attribute -pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wno-variadic-macros
-Wno-overlength-strings -Werror -fno-common
-DHAVE_CONFIG
_H -I. -Ifortran -I../../gcc/gcc -I../../gcc/gcc/fortran
-I../../gcc/gcc/../incl
ude -I../../gcc/gcc/../libcpp/include -I/opt/gnu64/gcc/gcc-4.3.0/include
-I../.
./gcc/gcc/../libdecnumber -I../../gcc/gcc/../libdecnumber/dpd -I../libdecnumber
../../gcc/gcc/fortran/expr.c -o fortran/expr.o
../../gcc/gcc/fortran/expr.c: In function 'copy_ref':
../../gcc/gcc/fortran/expr.c:305: error: invalid rtl sharing found in the insn
(jump_insn 25 100 101 5 ../../gcc/gcc/fortran/expr.c:283 (set (pc)
(if_then_else (eq (subreg/s/u:SI (reg:DI 71 [ D.8737 ]) 4)
(const_int 0 [0x0]))
(label_ref 29)
(pc))) 46 {*pa.md:1770} (expr_list:REG_BR_PROB (const_int 5000
[0x13
88])
(nil)))
../../gcc/gcc/fortran/expr.c:305: error: shared rtx
(subreg/s/u:SI (reg:DI 71 [ D.8737 ]) 4)
../../gcc/gcc/fortran/expr.c:305: internal compiler error: internal consistency
failure
--
Summary: fortran/expr.c:305: internal compiler error: internal
consistency failure
Product: gcc
Version: 4.3.0
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P3
Component: bootstrap
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: danglin at gcc dot gnu dot org
GCC build triplet: hppa64-hp-hpux11.11
GCC host triplet: hppa64-hp-hpux11.11
GCC target triplet: hppa64-hp-hpux11.11
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=33318
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list