[Bug java/17433] New: version number conflict libgcj <-> libgcc
Jean-pierre dot vial at wanadoo dot fr
gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Sun Sep 12 09:27:00 GMT 2004
I just built the complete gcc-3.4.2, twice, the second time
with the compiler built the first time and the precision
enable languages=java
Then I compile pdftk (the precise software is probably irrelevant)
and I get
pdftk: /lib/libgcc_s.so.1: version `GCC_3.3' not found (required by
/usr/local/lib/libgcj.so.5)
pdftk: /lib/libgcc_s.so.1: version `GCC_3.3' not found (required by
/usr/local/lib/libstdc++.so.6)
I checked: in /usr/lib I do have the libraries just compiled with 3.4.2
So it looks like there is some confusions in version numbers for
libgcc_s, libgcj, libstdc++
--
Summary: version number conflict libgcj <-> libgcc
Product: gcc
Version: 3.4.2
Status: UNCONFIRMED
Severity: normal
Priority: P2
Component: java
AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
ReportedBy: Jean-pierre dot vial at wanadoo dot fr
CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org,java-prs at gcc dot gnu
dot org
GCC build triplet: i686-pc-linux-gnu
GCC host triplet: i686-pc-linux-gnu
GCC target triplet: i686-pc-linux-gnu
http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=17433
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list