[Bug c++/12393] New: I tried to compile a source code (for MERLIN) and it fails.

rvallejo at psu dot edu gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org
Wed Sep 24 22:06:00 GMT 2003


PLEASE REPLY TO gcc-bugzilla@gcc.gnu.org ONLY, *NOT* gcc-bugs@gcc.gnu.org.

http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=12393

           Summary: I tried to compile a source code (for MERLIN) and it
                    fails.
           Product: gcc
           Version: unknown
            Status: UNCONFIRMED
          Severity: critical
          Priority: P2
         Component: c++
        AssignedTo: unassigned at gcc dot gnu dot org
        ReportedBy: rvallejo at psu dot edu
                CC: gcc-bugs at gcc dot gnu dot org

What we need
Please include in your bug report all of the following items, the first three 
of which can be obtained from the output of gcc -v:
•	the exact version of GCC;   egcs-1.1.2
•	the system type; Sun Solaris 8
•	the options given when GCC was configured/built; “make all”
•	the complete command line that triggers the bug; “make all”
•	the compiler output (error messages, warnings, etc.); and 
cbs3[113]: make all
g++ -O2 -I./libsrc/ -I./merlin/ -I./pdf/ -o merlin/NPL-ASP.o -c merlin/NPL-
ASP.cpp -DVERSION=\"0.9.12b\"
merlin/NPL-ASP.cpp: In method `double NPL_ALL::CalculateNPL(Mantra &)':
merlin/NPL-ASP.cpp:142: Internal compiler error.
merlin/NPL-ASP.cpp:142: Please submit a full bug report.
merlin/NPL-ASP.cpp:142: See <URL:http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html> for 
instructions.
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `merlin/NPL-ASP.o'


•	the preprocessed file (*.i*) that triggers the bug, generated by 
adding -save-temps to the complete compilation command, or, in the case of a 
bug report for the GNAT front end, a complete set of source files (see below). 
Source code for MERLIN program at this site:
http://www.sph.umich.edu/csg/abecasis/Merlin/download/



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list