target/8309

Peter Barada pbarada@mail.wm.sps.mot.com
Tue Oct 29 12:37:00 GMT 2002


I've culled a much smaller testcase that fails on the trunk and the
3.2 branch.  I'm backsearching the trunk to see when this bug was
introduced, and have found the bug existed back at 2000/02/01, so I'm
starting to think that its going to be "when ColdFire support was
added".  I can't edit the PR.  Here's the updated testcase:


#define SMALLER_TESTCASE  /* make the testcase *very* small */

extern void foo();
void foo(a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l)
     short a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k,l;
{
  short m,n,o,p,q,r,s
#ifndef SMALLER_TESTCASE
    ,t,u,v
#endif
    ;

  for (m=0; m<a; ++m) {
    for (n=m; n<b; ++n) {
      for (o=n; o<c; ++o) {
        for (p=o; p<d; ++p) {
          for (q=p; q<e; ++q) {
            for (r=q; r<f; ++r) {
              for (s=r; s<g; ++s) {
#ifndef SMALLER_TESTCASE
                for (t=s; t<h; ++t) {
                  for (u=t; u<i; ++u) {
                    for (v=u; v<j; ++v) {
#endif
                      foo2(m,n,o,p,q
                           ,r,s
#ifndef SMALLER_TESTCASE
                           ,t,u,v
#endif
                           );
                    }
                  }
#ifndef SMALLER_TESTCASE
                }
              }
            }
#endif
          }
        }
      }
    }
  }
}

-- 
Peter Barada                                   Peter.Barada@motorola.com
Wizard                                         781-852-2768 (direct)
WaveMark Solutions(wholly owned by Motorola)   781-270-0193 (fax)



More information about the Gcc-bugs mailing list