[PATCH] Re: COME ON! FIXIT! AGAIN: cvs bootstrap failure on hppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
Jeffrey A Law
law@redhat.com
Fri Jan 26 11:10:00 GMT 2001
In message < Pine.LNX.4.21.0101251340240.29059-100000@front.linuxcare.com.au >y
ou write:
> On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, Alan Modra wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
> >
> > > That's really weird -- I don't see that when I build the PA64 ELF tools
> > > for hpux. More correctly, libgcc1-test doesn't bomb, I didn't look int
> o
> > > why.
> >
> > That's with my patch (the first one) to hppa_encode_label applied? The
> > old hppa_encode_label just dropped the leading `*'
>
> OK, I built gcc for hppa64-hp-hpux11 with my original fix for
> hppa_encode_label, and compiling
>
> extern void start () __asm__ ("start");
> void start () {}
>
> with "-O2 -S" gives me
[ .. ]
Found it I think.
The reason we don't get a failure is we've defined LIBGCC1 and
CROSS_LIBGCC1 to libgcc1.null.
Can you do the same?
jeff
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list