[PATCH] Re: COME ON! FIXIT! AGAIN: cvs bootstrap failure onhppa2.0w-hp-hpux11.00
Alan Modra
alan@linuxcare.com.au
Wed Jan 24 18:46:00 GMT 2001
On Thu, 25 Jan 2001, Alan Modra wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Jan 2001, Jeffrey A Law wrote:
>
> > That's really weird -- I don't see that when I build the PA64 ELF tools
> > for hpux. More correctly, libgcc1-test doesn't bomb, I didn't look into
> > why.
>
> That's with my patch (the first one) to hppa_encode_label applied? The
> old hppa_encode_label just dropped the leading `*'
OK, I built gcc for hppa64-hp-hpux11 with my original fix for
hppa_encode_label, and compiling
extern void start () __asm__ ("start");
void start () {}
with "-O2 -S" gives me
.LEVEL 2.0w
gcc2_compiled.:
.text
.align 8
.EXPORT @start,ENTRY
@start
.PROC
.CALLINFO FRAME=0,NO_CALLS
.ENTRY
bve,n (%r2)
.EXIT
.PROCEND
--
Linuxcare. Support for the Revolution.
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list