-frepo not working?
Chad Gatesman
chadg@redrose.net
Wed Dec 16 15:37:00 GMT 1998
"H.J. Lu" wrote:
> > Yes. I understood you, and I am saying it still does not work for me if I put -frepo on the link line. Here are the versions
> > I am using. Could it possibly be a problem there, or maybe a platform specific bug? I am using Linux 2.1.129 on an Intel
> > Pentium using libc.so.5.4.46.
> >
> >
> > chad:/tmp> g++ -v
> > Reading specs from /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i586-pc-linux-gnulibc1/pgcc-2.91.60/specs
> > gcc version pgcc-2.91.60 19981201 (egcs-1.1.1 release)
> > chad:/tmp> ld -v
> > GNU ld version 2.9.1 (with BFD 2.9.1)
>
> If you use Linux, you should use my binutils. The
> current one is 2.9.1.0.19a.
This solved my problem.
Thanks for all the help :)
--
Chad Gatesman
Software Engineer
Bristol Technology
http://www.bristol.com/
More information about the Gcc-bugs
mailing list