This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
GCC 7 branch is frozen, all commits require release manager approval
- From: Richard Biener <rguenther at suse dot de>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Tue, 5 Nov 2019 08:46:49 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: GCC 7 branch is frozen, all commits require release manager approval
The GCC 7 branch is now frozen for preparation of a release candidate
for the final release from the branch, GCC 7.5. All commits require
release manager approval from now on, ideally there will be no
further commits to the branch since the branch will be closed after
the GCC 7.5 release.
Thanks for your understanding.