GCC 7.5 Status Report (2019-10-22)

Status
======

The GCC 7 branch is open for regression and documentation fixes.

We will close the GCC 7 branch after the release of GCC 7.5.  There
has been a lot of backporting activity to this branch a few weeks ago,
but some bits may be left.

I'm currently planning to do GCC 7.5 RC1 in the week of Nov. 4th;
so please adjust your schedules accordingly.

As usual this is a good time to test your non-{primary,secondary}
target making sure it builds and works correctly at least.

Quality Data
============

Priority          #   Change from last report
--------        ---   -----------------------
P1
P2              289   +  56
P3                3   -  11