GCC 8.0.0 Status Report (2018-01-08), Stage 3 ends Jan 14th

Status
======

GCC 8 is in development stage 3 currently but that is going to end
at the end of Sunday, Jan 14th after which we go into regression
and documentation fixes mode similar as if trunk was a release branch.

We're still in pretty bad shape regression-wise but I hope things will
get better once we transition into stage 3.  Note that the high number
of unprioritized bugs (P3) means the actual priority distribution
doesn't reflect reality.  I'm going to work on this throughout the
week dependent on bugzilla speed.

Quality Data
============

Priority          #   Change from last report
--------        ---   -----------------------
P1                9   -   5
P2              134   -  27
P3              108   -  55