This is the mail archive of the
libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org
mailing list for the libstdc++ project.
Re: [PBDS] Rejuvenation
- From: Alexander Kulkov <adamant dot pwn at gmail dot com>
- To: Tadeus Prastowo <tadeus dot prastowo at unitn dot it>
- Cc: "libstdc++" <libstdc++ at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2019 12:33:24 +0300
- Subject: Re: [PBDS] Rejuvenation
- References: <CAA1Ytmsg7EY9nLsCN+00zk7TkY=rXY6VmkpbYZbkzGu=aQPf7w@mail.gmail.com> <CAOZ7Ra5vd0COGwq1Jiy-=7tDz54gD6W8ODcwTWok7K+LDjkDDw@mail.gmail.com> <CAA1YtmtyRCb_kmfzeOyWk4WwzSe6-YzQJF9tAZEc6DuE7jzgEg@mail.gmail.com> <CAOZ7Ra6epkZMCOKX+zS97KkAFyZk5L+JP5cB6ojLkUpfD2FKxA@mail.gmail.com> <CAOZ7Ra6VXA=H+4j19=3g9aLfT866pPGPiSrLsEjFByiYS09_ZA@mail.gmail.com> <CAA1Ytmtmnu6h6dtQfJJEQ2eekDccSiQ8Abh8WbPxmhXJSia0Ug@mail.gmail.com>
Hi there!
It's late September so I wanted to check up on how are things going here
пн, 12 авг. 2019 г. в 10:06, Tadeus Prastowo <tadeus.prastowo@unitn.it>:
> On Sun, Aug 11, 2019 at 11:07 PM Alexander Kulkov <adamant.pwn@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > Okay, it may take me forever to properly prepare since I currently have
> much of stuff going on in real life.
>
> And, I will have a summer break. Don't worry.
>
> > So, probably the best thing for me to do now is just start doing at
> least something and hopefully I will catch things on fly.
>
> Okay, then I will start it after summer.
>
> > That being said, I'd like to start with two questions:
> > - Is there any way to contact you outside e-mail threads? I mean, like
> for instant messaging. I may assume that e-mail is the main means of
> communication here, but everything might get very slow with it.
>
> Unfortunately, I rarely use instant messaging. Let's start with the
> real work here, and then, if things really get slow, we can
> temporarily move to, for example, an IRC channel.
>
> > On the other hand I might have lots of stupid technical questions which
> I may be too embarrassed to raise publicly :-)
> > So, if that is possible I'd prefer to keep e-mail for some major stuff
> and contact in some other way for details.
>
> Just send a private e-mail?
>
> > - Do you have any particular suggestions on what should we do right now?
> I still feel a bit lost..
>
> So, in September I will propose a patch to fix the documentation
> problem that Jonathan suggested last time. As I told Jonathan,
> currently I could only contribute from the technical side. I need you
> to contribute from the user side: performance testing, feature
> requests, and the like.
>
> > Regards,
> > Alex
>
> --
> Best regards,
> Tadeus
>