This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Remove algo logic duplication Round 3


On 9/23/13 4:35 PM, Marc Glisse wrote:
I was wondering if we should mark the predefined ops as inline to help the compiler early-inline them and make it more likely it will generate the same code as before, or if that may prevent the compiler from doing even better choices. Probably not worth the trouble.
It's one of the few things I checked today in detail, and I think all of them are already inline, either because explicitly declared as such, or because defined in the body of a struct. Or you mean something else?

Paolo.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]