This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: unary_function<...>::result cannot be void.




Paolo Carlini-3 wrote:
> 
> Jim King wrote:
>> I'm a new guy to open source. I don't know what is Bugzilla PR... Sorry.
>>   
> Don't worry, it's very easy. Just go here and fill the fields with the
> required information, in case of doubt leave the default, somebody will
> fix it:
> 
> http://gcc.gnu.org/bugzilla/
> 
> Paolo.
> 
> PS: GCC is *not* open source, is free software. 
> 
> 

Thank you very much. You are kind and patient. I'll report it to Bugzilla.
-- 
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/unary_function%3C...%3E%3A%3Aresult-cannot-be-void.-tp22922396p22927870.html
Sent from the gcc - libstdc++ mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]