This is the mail archive of the libstdc++@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the libstdc++ project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: unary_function<...>::result cannot be void.


Jim King wrote:
> Thank you very much for your reply. I tried it in OpenSolaris 11, no
> problem.
>   
It's a GCC bug with -g, only not a library issue. Can you file a normal
Bugzilla PR? Otherwise, let me know and I will do it.
> I'm so sorry that I disturb all of the users of the list. Never again. So
> you can delete my thread.
>   
That in general is impossible, for the record.
> Last question, is there any authoritative place which I can ask questions?
>   
gcc-help? Or, if it's really about the C++ standard, comp.std.c++. In
general, if you are unsure, filing the snippet in Bugzilla will provide
you some sensible feedback.

Paolo.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]