Re: omit-frame-pointer

BTW, rth posted a patch back in '99 that cuts DWARF2 debug info down
to 20% of its usual size when -fno-omit-frame-pointer is the case.  If
you want small gcj binaries, this is a definate plus.

  - a

--
"It's lucky," he added, after a pause, "that there are such a lot of
islands in the world.  I almost envy you, Mr. Watson."

                                                   -- Mustapha Mond