This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH]: Channels and IllegalBlockingModeException
- From: Mohan Embar <gnustuff at thisiscool dot com>
- To: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2004 11:15:43 -0600
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Channels and IllegalBlockingModeException
- Reply-to: gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
>> Am I allowed to do this? I remember that last year, you weren't allowed
>> to check changes into 3.3 after a certain point. (I don't have 3.4 on my
>> machine right now, so I'm not able to test this out.)
>As I said in a mail before tromey gave his okay. Well, generally its not
>allowed to commit anything critical to 3.4 branch. Tom said as NIO is
>very new we can a bit more "risky" as its a new feature and we are sure it
>compiles. I will commit this then to 3.4 soon.
By "allowed", I meant "physically able to". I wasn't sure whether CVS
would try to stop me and I don't currently have 3.4 on my machine. Thanks
for taking care of this.
I've got another patch for you which you might want to put into 3.4 too.
I'll submit it in a few minutes.