This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: [PATCH]: Channels and IllegalBlockingModeException
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: gnustuff at thisiscool dot com
- Cc: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>, java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 02 Feb 2004 19:28:54 -0700
- Subject: Re: [PATCH]: Channels and IllegalBlockingModeException
- References: <1V41843XSFELK74UR653XQZU04D0ON.401d343f@p733>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
>>>>> "Mohan" == Mohan Embar <firstname.lastname@example.org> writes:
Mohan> By "allowed", I meant "physically able to". I wasn't sure
Mohan> whether CVS would try to stop me and I don't currently have 3.4
Mohan> on my machine. Thanks for taking care of this.
I don't think 3.4 requires any special approval (i.e., from Mark) at
this point. That comes a bit later.
The gcc cvs repository doesn't have any ACL setup at all, if you have
commit access you can "physically" commit anywhere.
Did this patch go in to 3.4 yet? If not, let me know and I will
check it in tomorrow.