This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: FYI: Patch: java.net.URL
- From: Bryce McKinlay <bryce at mckinlay dot net dot nz>
- To: Michael Koch <konqueror at gmx dot de>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 16:45:45 +1200
- Subject: Re: FYI: Patch: java.net.URL
On Friday, Oct 3, 2003, at 00:17 Pacific/Auckland, Michael Koch wrote:
I commited the attached patch to trunk. It cleans up java.net.URL to a
state where I think further merging with classpath isn't useful.
Others may have other opinions and should share them with the rest of
I can't see any real reason why URL can't be completely merged,
eventually. But, from reading the comments, it does sound like there
might be some tricky issues for libgcj.
+ private static final String DEFAULT_SEARCH_PATH =
What is sun.net.www.protocol? I don't think we want it!