This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Java project.
Re: Patch: previous java.lang.ref.Reference patch not properly applied.
- From: Tom Tromey <tromey at redhat dot com>
- To: David Daney <ddaney at avtrex dot com>
- Cc: java-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: 19 Sep 2003 20:50:51 -0600
- Subject: Re: Patch: previous java.lang.ref.Reference patch not properly applied.
- References: <3F6B68F0.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: tromey at redhat dot com
Tom> I'm checking this in to the trunk and to classpath.
I lied a little -- classpath differs from us here, so I'm leaving it
out of there until someone can decide whether this change needs to be
merged in. Classpath seems to assume a more knowledgeable native side.